Modern Craftsman Interpretation
About This Plan
- This house plan is a modern craftsman interpretation of our highly popular house plan 44037TD. It is designed for a small lot and provides all the comforts of a larger home in a small, comfortable space.
- The downstairs is an open plan with separate living, dining, family and breakfast nook. The living features a fireplace and is open to the stairwell. The dining has a built-in china display cabinet and bar. The family room and kitchen are designed for entertaining. Front and back porches provide space for outdoor living.
- Upstairs, the master suite is comfortable with access to the private sundeck, modern bathroom with soaking tub, and walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
- The exterior features stone, cantilever entry roof, decorative craftsman railng and bold modern roof detailing.
- The garage measures 20'x19'x13'.
- Note: This plan is available with a choice of exterior wall: block first floor and 2x4 second floor OR you can have 2x6 first floor and 2x4 second floor.
- Related Plans: For the original plan in this series, see house plan 44037TD.
- Get larger bedrooms with house plan 44060TD (1,886 sq. ft). Gain a first floor den and second floor loft with house plan 44061TD (2,080 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 155 sq. ft.
- Deck: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss