Modern Design with Rooftop Living Area
About This Plan
- VIDEO TOUR: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This is a modern beach home plan styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast. The interior of the home faces the pool courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall.
- Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall and open to the pool with folding doors by Nanawall.
- The upper floor houses 4 bedrooms, laundry room and sitting area. Stairs lead to the outdoor living space above the garage.
- The exterior features clean simple lines with large glass openings facing the interior courtyard. The pool courtyard is finished in stucco and glass.
- Concrete Version: concrete slab on grade, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, 4" wood frame walls, wood roof trusses with R36 spray foam insulation, low pitch metal roof, tankless water heater.
- 2x6 Version: wood: concrete slab on grade, wood frame walls with R19 spray foam insulation, wood roof trusses with R36 spray foam insulation, low pitch metal roof, tankless water heater.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 44081TD, 44069TD and 44085TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss