Modern Farmhouse Chic
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Intricate roof lines cap this chic modern Farmhouse house plan with an open layout inside that includes a music area.
- The home comes with a study and a first floor master suite that's the only bedroom on this floor.
- A well-appointed kitchen comes with a walk-in pantry and a wide expanse of counter space.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace, providing storage as well as good looks.
- Open railing on the second floor allows views down into the great room and music area below.
- Add the optional finished lower level to gain an extra 1,940 square feet of living space.
- The lower level comes with an exercise room, huge media room, an even bigger rec room with fireplace and two more bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Basement 11' 0" Kitchen & Dining 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12