Modern Farmhouse Cottage Plan just under 1,500 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- The symmetrical exterior adds a sense of comfort to this Modern Farmhouse house plan, topped by a raised-seam metal roof.
- A 29'6" by 7' front porch invites you inside to find a cozy living room with built-ins surrounding a fireplace to the left.
- The island kitchen serves as the hub of everyday living with its eating bar, walk-in pantry, and adjacent work space and laundry room.
- Sliding glass doors off the kitchen connect to a screened porch for outdoor meals shared with family and friends.
- Two bedrooms occupy the right side of the design, each with a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow 20 to 25 business days for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick