Modern Farmhouse Plan with Side-by-Side Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Cozy up to the warmth of side by side fireplaces that warm both the huge dining room and the spacious living room with its window seat and built-in shelving.
- Double doors open to an office that gives you privacy.
- The efficient kitchen overlooks the dining room so you always feel like you are a part of the action.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the master suite with its huge walk-in closet.
- An angled garage gives you visual interest with its connecting covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,006 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 3"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss