Modern Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch and Bonus Room
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan with a full wraparound porch gives you 2 bedrooms with an optional third bedroom if you use the study as a bedroom and a fourth bedroom if you build out the bonus room and use that as a bedroom.
- The master suite has French doors that open to the porch in back and has a large walk-in closet.
- The country kitchen has a large pantry and lots of counterspace. There is access to the utility room and the back door as well as to the side door that leads to the detached garage.
- The living room is open to the dining room and has a 3-sided fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,748 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick