Modern Farmhouse with Beds and Bonus Upstairs
About This Plan
- All the beds - a bonus room over the garage (factored into the living area of the plan) - are on the second floor of this modern farmhouse plan leaving the main floor free for entertaining with family and friends.
- An open concept floor plan combines the great room, dining area and kitchen in the back of the home. A door takes you to a patio off the dining room.
- A small island in the kitchen gives you functional work space as well as room for casual seating.
- A powder room is located near the den which gives you a quiet space to enjoy behind French doors.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85253MS.
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Marion County, Oregon
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 945 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front