Modern Farmhouse with Master Down and Three Beds Up
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you a master on the main level and three bedrooms upstairs.
- Inside, the entry leads to both the dining room and living room both with wood-beamed ceilings.
- An open kitchen and great room with cathedral ceilings provide a great space for entertaining guests. The entertainment options continue outside with a large covered screened porch off of the rear.
- A study separates the master suite from the rest of the living areas. The master suite features a massive walk-in closet with a built in bench and window, his and her vanities in the bath, and direct access to the laundry room and features a cathedral ceiling with beautiful wood beams.
- Upstairs, bedroom 2, 3 and 4 share a centrally located bathroom.
- The 3-car garage includes space for a workshop and accesses the home through a mudroom, complete with bench, lockers and a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12