Modern Farmhouse with Shed Dormer and Carport
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around front porch and a spacious rear patio give you lots of outdoor space in this beautiful Farmhouse house plan.
- The open layout enhances the home and makes the main living area feel larger.
- 10' high ceilings and a vaulted living room expand the volume.
- Storage space is excellent with a huge walk-in pantry and a large kitchen island that boosts the counter space.
- Bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the giant master suite set in the back away from street noise.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous with built-in shelving for shoes on three of the closet walls.
- The carport has room for two cars and keeps the hot sun out.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 3"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick