Modern Farmhouse With Two Story Entry
About This Plan
- At once charming and luxurious, this design is a modern twist on the classic farmhouse for its enchanting appearance.
- A covered porch shields the entry, which opens to a two-story foyer. On the left is the formal dining room; on the right is a cozy study with two entrances.
- The vaulted great room is open and has a fireplace and two pairs of French doors to the rear yard. A breakfast nook adjoins the island kitchen and has an attached vaulted porch for outdoor enjoyment. You'll like the convenience of a main-level master suite and love its walk-in closet and bath with separate tub and shower and double sinks.
- The upper level holds three family bedrooms (two with dormer windows), a full bath and bonus and attic space. Two sets of stairs lead up to the second floor. Bonus space adds 308 square feet to the total.
- Related Plan: For an alternate garage layout, see house plan 69037AM.
Main Level with Basement Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,049 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick