Modern French Country House Plan With Optional Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- As you step into the Foyer you'll find the Home Office on the left with a beautiful coffered ceiling, the stairs leading to the upper floor and the beautiful Great Room straight ahead.
- This Great Room features a vaulted ceiling with a wood burning fireplace and two french doors lending access to the Covered Porch.
- The open floor plan allows the great room to flow into the kitchen and dining room making the home great for entertaining or hanging out with family.
- The split bedroom design allows for plenty of privacy in your master suite with a vaulted ceiling and large windows that open to the rear of the home.
- The master bath has a freestanding tub, glass shower, two separate vanities, and a large walk-in closet with a pass through to the laundry room.
- The remaining bedrooms each have vaulted ceilings and share the hall bath.
- Upstairs you get an optional large game room and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 410 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick