Modern Home with Ground-level Reception and Upper-level Living
About This Plan
- Family and guests enter this luxury modern home through either of the ground floor reception areas where two commercial elevators (optional) and grand staircases lead to the upper level.
- The house is carefully designed with separate family and entertaining spaces. Connected in the entertaining spaces are living, dining, library and office, with separate restrooms for men and women. A wood-burning fireplace blends modern styling with traditional and genuine warmth.
- The master suite allows space for a sitting area, home office, and even includes a private dining area for two with a fireplace. Exercising space is adjacent the large laundry, and close to the additional three bedroom suites.
- The kitchen has a separate pantry with refrigerator, freezer and shelving. In the kitchen is a full catering storage area for storing large items. The three counters cover under-cabinet refrigerators, with easy access from the 60" galley sink and 60" Viking gas range.
- The lower level is full of spaces for storing your favorite vehicles, and can be easily secured with optional roll-down doors over all openings.
- The standard version of this plan is designed with a poured concrete slab with 12? concrete block walls on the first level. The main floor system is steel beams and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood frame. The roof is standing seam metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 2:12. The exterior is finished with stone, metal panels and wood siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 7,451 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 112' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1472 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss