Modern House Plan Offering One-Level Living
About This Plan
- This house plan is a revival of the modern pavilion home. The casual entry leads to living, dining, and outdoor kitchen.
- The outdoor kitchen feature gas ranges, and under-counter glass-front refrigerators.
- The living and family rooms each have seventeen-foot ceilings, clerestory windows, folding wooden french doors by Nanawall, and a projection wall.
- Four sleeping quarters are grouped along the central corridor and harvest sunlight through large windows and doors.
- This plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2×8 wood framing with r30 spray foam insulation. The roof is a membrane roof, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone, stucco and wood siding over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,702 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 116' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss