Modern House Plan with Rooftop Garden
About This Plan
- This striking, modern house plan displays a fresh exterior with bold shapes and clean lines. Oversized windows allow natural light to permeate the interior, while providing extensive views of the surrounding landscape.
- The main level is where you'll find the shared living spaces, all open to one another in order for family and friends to interact easily. A wine cellar conveniently neighbors the dining area, while a patio off the kitchen lends a space to grill.
- A cooktop island sits in the center of the kitchen, which overlooks a breakfast area, and a pantry and powder bath are located nearby.
- Two-story ceilings in the living room allows the main floor to spill into the second level, where the bedrooms reside. The largest of the bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and includes a private balcony and 4-fixture bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 neighbor the laundry room, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Climb the stairs to enjoy the rooftop garden, complete with a bar and forward-facing views.
- On the lower level, discover a 2-car carport.
Roof Top Deck
Drive Under Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,402 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 368 sq. ft.
- Deck: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Carport
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"