Modern House Plan with Sunken Rooms
About This Plan
- Outdoor balconies and domed roof lines give this Modern house plan its edge and a unique style.
- The raised foyer drops down to a sunken living room that has two sets of double doors to take you out to the trellised patio.
- The family room is also sunken and has a wet bar for entertaining.
- Off the laundry room, a sewing room could also serve as nanny quarters or for a live-in maid.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space that has views of the covered patio.
- On the second floor, three huge bedrooms each have a covered balcony.
- There are two staircases to this level, one in front and one in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 75' 3"
- Depth: 71' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss