Modern Loft Style Living in Three Versions
About This Plan
- This is a modern home plan with a 'loft' style living space. It has 4 bedrooms with lots of storage and the laundry area directly off the hall. The floors are colored concrete.
- Modern features include clean simple lines with folding doors, brick veneer walls, exposed laminated roof beams, tongue & groove exposed roof deck, curved corrugated metal roofing.
- Folding doors open the entire living space to the outdoors.
- In front of the garage is a covered sitting porch under a cantilever roof.
- Energy-Saving Features: R-30 rigid roof insulation, 8' concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, on-demand water heater in central mechanical closet.
- Related Plans: For a raised beach house version, see house plan 44073TD.
- For an Oriental-inspired exterior, see house plan 44070TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available