About This Plan
- A giant two-story front entry is nicely balanced by wings on either side of this Modern house plan.
- Built-ins make the study extra appealing and a guest suite by the foyer is great for elderly relatives who don't want stairs.
- The stunning two-story living room has wall to wall glass sliding doors on either side with verandas waiting for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Five big windows in the kitchen give you outdoor views as you cook.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is just incredible!
- A two-way fireplace warms the bedroom and the grand soaking tub area.
- There's an exercise room, a sauna and his and her sides of the bathroom.
- The third bedroom is up on the second floor along with a media room with an equipment closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater