Modern Marvel with 5 Bedrooms and 5 Car Garage
About This Plan
- Stunning angles and roof lines make this Modern house plan a real stand out.
- Well-planned, the home gives you and your family lots of spaces to spread out in.
- A key design feature is the spacious open floor plan of the main living area, where the views flow from room to room.
- The kitchen island is nicely positioned to take advantage of views of the great room, nook and dining room.
- Even the utility room is thoughtfully designed to give you lots of well-organized space.
- There are garages on each side of the home with a shop area on the left side.
- Practice in the music room or work on your craft projects across the hall in the large craft room.
- A quiet guest suite lies off by itself and would make wonderful in-law accommodations.
- Bookshelves line the walls of the large library and there's a fireplace at one end.
- Four more bedrooms occupy the second floor including the huge master suite that also has door to extra storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 160' 0"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3200 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side