Modern Masterpiece with Flexible Third-level and Garden
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 2 or 3-story, modern masterpiece features the shared living spaces on the main level, sleeping accommodations on the second level, and a sizable recreation room on the optional third level, with a fireplace and wet bar, which spills out onto the rooftop for breathtaking views.
- An open floor plan combines the living room, kitchen, and dining room, with a 3-sided fireplace providing warmth throughout. U-shaped kitchen counters surround a multi-purpose island and includes a built-in desk.
- A room on the main level could serve as a private study, or guest bedroom, and includes a full bath.
- Upstairs, discover the forward-facing, master bedroom through french doors, which presents a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture en suite with a wet room. Sliding doors open to your own private balcony.
- Two additional bedrooms down the hall share a Jack-and-Jill bath with a nearby loft offering a space to play.
- The third level gives you a rec room (288 square feet) and an outdoor roof garden (370 square feet).
- NOTE: Taking the cantilevers into account, the overall width is 32'9" and the overall depth is 56'7". The ridge height is measured from the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 288 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 43 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 658 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 644 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 427 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0" Rooftop Rec Room 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick