Modern Minimalist Home Plan with 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- The rectangular design of this tiny home provides a budget-friendly footprint, while the modern exterior offers a fresh twist on the classic gabled rooflines.
- The 4-paneled, glass door brings in ample natural light to permeate the two-story great room. A combination of cabinets and appliances line the rear wall of the open floor plan, with a stackable washer and dryer unit tucked beneath the stairs.
- A bedroom occupies the rear of the main level, and neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, a barn door reveals the master bedroom, which includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly different exterior with house plan 67779MG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 19' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12