Modern Multi-generational Home Plan with Bonus Loft
About This Plan
- The main core of this Modern Multi-generational home plan is a true open concept design with a perfectly placed designer kitchen as the hub of the home.
- Surrounding this centerpiece is the two-story great room and adjacent dining room tucked to the left of the covered outdoor living area. Enjoy a quieter spot to relax in the den near the foyer.
- The 3-car garage includes an RV bay with access to a large mud room. The adjacent utility room connects with the pantry in order to easily unload groceries.
- The primary bedroom suite is luxurious and well appointed and accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- On the far left side of the house is a completely separated sound-walled and fire-protected ADU for long or short term guests with exterior access.
- A bonus loft upstairs - factored into the Total Living Area - overlooks the great room below and includes a full bath; perfect for a home office or playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,647 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss