Modern Piling Loft-Style Beach Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a modern piling home with a 'loft' style living space. It has 4 bedrooms with lots of storage and the laundry area directly off the hall. Folding doors open the entire living space to the covered porch.
- This modern beach home features clean simple lines with square wood pilings, folding doors, simple moldings, cedar shakes, cable railings, hip roof finished with corrugated metal roofing. pilings are spaced to allow parking below structure.
- Construction materials include pilings with 14' ground clearance and cable cross-bracing, wood floor system, 8' & 4' wood frame walls, wood roof trusses, 3:12 pitch hip metal roof.
- Energy-Saving Features: R-30 roof and wall insulation, on-demand water heater in central mechanical closet.
- Related Plans: See these non-raised versions - 44070TD and 44072TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss