Modern Ranch Home Plan for Indoor Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Deep overhanging eaves illuminated by exterior lights extend from the low-pitched roof of this Modern Ranch home plan.
- The formal and family entries merge in the foyer and lead into the open-concept living space. The glass stacking door along the rear wall retracts to provide an indoor / outdoor living experience.
- A flush eating bar extends from the kitchen island and the walk-in pantry is conveniently located within arm's reach.
- Enjoy dining and lounging outdoors with family and friends on the 32' by 11' covered porch.
- The bedrooms and laundry room are clustered to the left side of the design, including the primary bedroom that includes a 4-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,057 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss