Modern Ranch Home with Option for Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- Clean lines, combined with a contrasting exterior color scheme, offers a modern twist to this traditional ranch home plan.
- Once past the threshold, discover a quiet den located to the right, with a full bath next door. The seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living spaces creates an ideal layout for entertaining friends and family.
- A gas fireplace framed by two windows anchors the left wall, across from a sizable kitchen island with seating for casual meals. The adjoining dining room overlooks the spacious covered deck, with an optional built-in BBQ.
- The master bedroom is located on the main-level, and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub, toilet room, and large walk-in closet.
- The double garage includes additional space for toys and storage, and opens into a combined mud / laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found downstairs, along with a generous recreation room with a wet bar, and ample storage space. Increase the outdoor living space by extending the lower level to include a covered patio.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built in British Columbia, Canada.
Walkout Basement Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,612 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Deck: 488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12