Modern Tiny Home for Indoor Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- This striking, modern home plan is packaged neatly into 576 sq. ft. of living space, which provides an economical design that can't be beat!
- The open-concept floor plan expands onto an open patio for indoor / outdoor living at its finest.
- Discover all of the necessities in the functional kitchen, and a wood stove adds to the romantic ambience of tiny living.
- Two comfortable bedrooms, identical in size, are rear facing and include a wardrobe.
- This home has been skillfully designed by an award winning North American design firm to be energy efficient in both hot and cold climates, as well as minimize material waste during construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12