Modern Transitional Home Plan with Pool Concept and Private Master Wing
About This Plan
- This stunning Modern Transitional home plan prioritizes the homeowner's comfort with its private wing providing plenty of space for the owner to relax whether in the sitting room, study, or private garden.
- Upon entering, the grand gallery offers views onto the rear landscape (with optional pool). To the left, discover a formal dining room that extends onto a private garden.
- The spacious kitchen delivers a large island, breakfast nook, and adjoining family room with retractable walls creating a seamless connection to the outdoor living area.
- The left side of the home is lined with three bedroom suites, each with a walk-in closet. A guest suite in the homeowner's wing completes the layout.
- Above the 3-car garage, a bonus room adds a versatile space that can serve variety of purposes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 440 sq. ft.
- Entry: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 861 sq. ft.
- mechanical: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 91' 2"
- Depth: 138' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1022 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" grand gallery 15' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss