Modern Two-Level Home Plan with Flat Roof
About This Plan
- This modern, two-level home plan presents a cube-like exterior, complete with a flat roof and metal awning above the front door. The simple footprint helps keep budget a priority.
- Once past the threshold, a built-in seat resides next to the mudroom, which is concealed by a pocket door. A powder bath is located in the hallway that leads to the open kitchen.
- An oversized, kitchen island lends additional workspace, and a pocket door reveals a walk-in pantry for maximum storage space.
- Conversation flows easily between the dining and living rooms, which are open to one another, and a patio lies on the other side of a sliding door.
- Three bedrooms can be found on the second level; the largest is reserved for the homeowner. The 4-fixture bathroom provides two sinks, and neighbors the central laundry room.
- Note: Please allow 5-10 business days for your plan to be shipped.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"