Modern Two-Story House Plan with Indoor Outdoor Living Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Oversized windows take over the exterior of this modern, two-story house plan, which features an open and airy main floor that easily flows onto the outdoor living space.
- Tall ceilings above the foyer and family room make the rooms feel larger, while a prep island in the spacious kitchen serves as a conversation hub allowing you to connect with family and friends.
- Two bedrooms can be found on the main level, with a nearby full bath. If preferred, utilize one of the bedrooms as a study.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is set apart from the other rooms for privacy, and boasts a luxury en suite with dual closets. Two secondary bedrooms across the bridge-style hallway each include a full bath.
- Attached to the right side of the home, discover a 3-car garage that opens into a mudroom with a coat closet and powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"