Modern Vacation Home with a Country Twist
About This Plan
- Contemporary with a country twist, this modern vacation home has it all.
- Two verandas and a screened porch enlarge the plan and enhance indoor/outdoor livability.
- The sloped ceiling in the gathering room gives this area an open, airy quality.
- The breakfast room, with its wealth of windows, will be a cheerful and bright space to enjoy a cup of morning coffee.
- Added extras provide a thoughtful touch: abundant storage space, walk-in pantry, built-in planning desk, and pass-through snack bar.
- The master suite features a pampering whirlpool tub to soak your cares away.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,951 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss