4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful example of a Victorian house plan was designed to fit on a narrow lot with its 33' plus width.
- A charming exterior showcases scalloped edged gingerbread trim in the gables, a brick front faзade and a delightful covered porch.
- Walk into the front door and experience the vaulted foyer with open rails to the loft above.
- Beyond the foyer, the family room boasts a corner fireplace while the adjacent spacious kitchen offers plenty of cabinet and counter space and a large center island with plenty of room for stools to accommodate the casual diner.
- For more elegant dining, there is a formal dining room directly off the kitchen with access to a deck or patio.
- The main level master suite has a trey ceiling accent and views to the back yard.
- In the master bath, there is a separate tub and shower, dual vanities and access to the master walk-in closet.
- The second floor is ideal for children of any age and consists of a loft area with a built-in desk, three additional bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate media room.
- The loft area could be utilized as a playroom or study station for the children and the adjacent media room is accessed through French doors where there is a walk-in closet making this space ideal as a fifth bedroom.
- Bedroom three is spacious with a walk-in closet and private full bath while the second bedroom and bedroom four share a hall bath with double sinks and a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 982 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 3"
- Depth: 59' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 269 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12