Modest Footprint, Many Amenities
About This Plan
- This country dwelling, complete with an appealing front porch, packs three bedrooms and two full baths into its modest area. The home also includes some special touches, such as interior columns between the foyer and the living room and a built-in TV cabinet beside the living room fireplace.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living room adds volume and light, opening up the design. This room accesses the screened porch and then the patio in back.
- Separating the dining room from the galley-style kitchen is a convenient eating bar.
- In the master suite, you find a walk-in closet with built-in shelving. The compartmented master bath includes two sinks, a linen closet and a separate tub and shower. The master suite enjoys its own access to the screened porch.
- Bedrooms two and three share a bath in the hall.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 98 sq. ft.
- Storage: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick