Modest Home With Window Covered Rear
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Standing in the home plan's spacious vaulted great room, you might forget that this is a small house. Windows fill most of the rear wall, making this space as bright as it is spacious. Sliding doors open onto a rear deck.
- Measuring in at about 1,650 square feet of living space, the home's modest size makes it well-suited to the needs of empty nesters as well as young families.
- Natural light spills into the vaulted entry through a slender sidelight and half-round window near the top of the door. A roomy coat closet is off to the left, and the kitchen is to the right. Counters wrap around four sides of the kitchen, offering abundant work space for a family of cooks.
- A raised eating bar rims the peninsular counter that bounds the window-rich vaulted nook.
- Laundry utilities are nearby in a passthrough space that links the house to the garage. Cabinets and a counter fill the wall opposite the appliances.
- Bedrooms cluster together on the left. The house plan's master suite has a deep walk-in closet, plus a private bathroom with dual vanity and a large shower. Both of the secondary bedrooms have rectangular window bays that could house window seats, if desired.