Modest Plan Boasts Courtyard and Solarium
About This Plan
- Master suite surrounds a solarium in a plan organized around the family room.
- Placement of the kitchen to the left of the foyer affords the breakfast nook a street view.
- Beyond the foyer, dining and family rooms flow together and share a volume ceiling; fireplace covered patio and a serving bar to the dining room augment this large space.
- Double doors open to a master suite with a large closet and bath with a dual vanity and tub, which overlooks the solarium.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss