Modest Size, Flexible Design
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Modest in size, this ranch home is designed for flexibility.
- Expanded by its cathedral ceiling, an oversized great room is placed between the bedrooms and the kitchen-laundry-garage section. In the great room, a large bay window lets in lots of light, and a recessed area can be used for a fireplace or an entertainment center.
- An eating bar divides the great room from the galley-style kitchen with its pantry closet and access to the backyard.
- Just off the great room on the other side of the house, a flexible room can fill a number of purposes: as a den, a fourth bedroom, a home schooling room or, with an optional door to the master suite, a nursery or sitting room.
- The master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet, built-in bookshelves and a private bath with an oversized tub. In the hall, another full bath serves bedrooms two and three. Bedroom three sports a cozy window seat.
- Note the shop in the garage.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.