Modest-Sized 3-Bed House Plan with 2-Sided Fireplace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive 3-bed house plan has two steep gables (7:12) and a tidy front porch with a decorative shed dormer above. At just 42'4" wide, it is great for a narrower lot.
- A large island in the C-shaped kitchen gives you seating on two sides and lots of work space. A walk-in pantry is located across from the mudroom and by the side entrance making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and many-windowed dining room. A fireplace on the back wall is flanked by doorways taking you to the keeping room which shares the fireplace.
- The owner's suite is located in back of the main floor and has dual vanities and a walk-in closet. The other bedroom, located in front, can be used as an office instead.
- Upstairs, you'll find two more bedrooms sharing a bath and a large storage room accessed through one of the walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick