Modest-Sized Ranch with Many Extras
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A prominent entry with a gable and an arched window atop the front door of this small ranch home plan makes an impressive statement. Inside, a 12-foot ceiling integrates the great room, the dining room and the kitchen.
- Both formal and informal entertaining can take place in the dining room that features built-in bookshelves and accesses a covered porch on the side.
- Adjacent to the dining room, the great room focuses on a fireplace with a window on either side. The efficient kitchen includes two lazy Susans, a plant shelf above the upper cabinets, a double sink set in a small box bay window.
- A full bath in the hall services the secondary bedrooms; bedroom three can easily be used as a den. The master bedroom features a boxed nine-foot ceiling and a walk-in closet; the master bath, a whirlpool tub, separate shower and twin basins.
- The garage provides space for a workbench and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,422 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery