Monumental Arches Grace Classic Facade
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Monumental columns and arches with Palladian windows are beautifully showcased in this classic Mediterranean design.
- Double doors open to the foyer, which gives way to an open living-dining area where wonderful views are visible through glass sliders in the living room.
- The informal area combines a fireplaced family room with a breakfast area and a spacious kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry, a central island and a peninsula snack bar.
- By utilizing the pool bath, the study could easily become a guest room or fourth bedroom.
- In the magnificent master suite, the bedroom has a large bay-window sitting area and floor-length windows that frame the bed. The master bath comes complete with a soaking tub, a separate shower and a large walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; 12' in living room; 14' in dining room.
- Foundation: slab. 8" block exterior wall.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 6485HD (3,183 sq. ft).
- Downsize with house plans 6310HD (has 2x4 exterior walls), 63093HD, 6353HD and 63068HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,743 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss