Moorish Details in Traditional Style Home
About This Plan
- Traditional style, coupled with Moorish details, brings long-lasting appeal to this grand manor. Repeated arch patterns, keystones, a hip roof and dormer windows all lend their charm.
- The rear-entry garages on the right balance the main body of the house, which begins with a two-story foyer.
- Formal living and dining rooms on the left are complemented by an enormous family room, nook and island kitchen.
- Built-ins and a fireplace grace the family room; a butler's pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen.
- A comfortable den is set off by itself, just off the main entry hall.
- The laundry room is filled with loads of work space and features an ironing center.
- The upper level holds five bedrooms and space for a sixth in the future. The master salon has a tray ceiling and a through fireplace to its grand bath. The master suite and Bedrooms 2 and 5 have walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get other versions with house plans 6855AM (3,448 sq. ft.) and 69062AM (3,689 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,361 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1427 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick