Moorish Details in Traditional Style Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Traditional style, coupled with Moorish details, brings long-lasting appeal to this grand manor. Repeated arch patterns, keystones, a hip roof and dormer windows all lend their charm.
- The rear-entry garages on the right balance the main body of the house, which begins with a two-story foyer.
- Formal living and dining rooms on the left are complemented by an enormous family room, nook and island kitchen.
- Built-ins and a fireplace grace the family room; a butler's pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen.
- A comfortable den is set off by itself, just off the main entry hall.
- The laundry room is filled with loads of work space and features an ironing center.
- The upper level holds five bedrooms and space for a sixth in the future. The master salon has a tray ceiling and a through fireplace to its grand bath. The master suite and Bedrooms 2 and 5 have walk-in closets.