Mother's Suite wtih Private Courtyard
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This floor plan is wrought with tasteful detail. The foyer introduces views of a circular staircase and the formal living and dining rooms. A rustic and cozy theme in both rooms is accomplished through criss-cross ceiling beams, one forming square patterns and one forming triangular shapes.
- The kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room join together in an ell at the rear of the plan.
- Strategically, the kitchen is close to many key areas of the floor plan: it is near the laundry room and mudroom, which connect to the garage wing; it accesses a butler's pantry that services the formal dining room, and it is open to the breakfast nook and family room, so conversations can flow and children easily can be supervised.
- Two main-level suites are on opposite ends of the floor plan. The master suite is at the rear'off a hallway that leads past a quiet study. Bookshelves line the corridor that leads into the bedroom.
- Double doors open to the bathroom, which includes a spacious tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet.
- A self-contained mother's suite is at the front of the plan. A kitchenette contained within the bedroom allows the guest to prepare light dishes, if desired. A full bath and front courtyard adjoin the suite.
- Three secondary bedrooms on the upper level revolve around an open study/sitting area off the central staircase.
- A spacious exercise room rounds out the upper level.