Mother's Suite wtih Private Courtyard
About This Plan
- This floor plan is wrought with tasteful detail. The foyer introduces views of a circular staircase and the formal living and dining rooms. A rustic and cozy theme in both rooms is accomplished through criss-cross ceiling beams, one forming square patterns and one forming triangular shapes.
- The kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room join together in an ell at the rear of the plan.
- Strategically, the kitchen is close to many key areas of the floor plan: it is near the laundry room and mudroom, which connect to the garage wing; it accesses a butler's pantry that services the formal dining room, and it is open to the breakfast nook and family room, so conversations can flow and children easily can be supervised.
- Two main-level suites are on opposite ends of the floor plan. The master suite is at the rear'off a hallway that leads past a quiet study. Bookshelves line the corridor that leads into the bedroom.
- Double doors open to the bathroom, which includes a spacious tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet.
- A self-contained mother's suite is at the front of the plan. A kitchenette contained within the bedroom allows the guest to prepare light dishes, if desired. A full bath and front courtyard adjoin the suite.
- Three secondary bedrooms on the upper level revolve around an open study/sitting area off the central staircase.
- A spacious exercise room rounds out the upper level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,624 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath