2 - 3
About This Plan
- This house plan is a perfect mountain hideaway. The rustic craftsman style exterior blends naturally with a mountain environment.
- Out front, the covered porch is perfect for a pair of rockers, and the back has a beautiful screened porch with a fireplace and deck.
- Inside, you are greeted with a dramatic staircase, beautiful columns, an open floor plan and dramatic views out the back.
- The kitchen is open to the vaulted great room and vaulted breakfast room.
- The master suite is on the opposite of the house and has a sitting room, 3 walk-in closets and separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, there is a generous size loft which overlooks the great room below. Additionally, there is space for an optional bath and unfinished storage making this space useable as an extra bedroom.
- Below, the terrace level offers you 1,342 sq. ft. of buildable space included with the plans. As designed, it features a welcoming rec room with a wet bar, 2 optional bedrooms, 2 optional baths and plenty of unfinished storage.
- There is a detached rear facing garage that connects to the house with an enclosed breezeway. It can be angled as needed to suit your lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick