Mountain Country Home Plan with 2 Master Suites and 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has a 393 square feet of porch space - 6' deep in front and 9' deep in back - giving you two great spaces to enjoy the views from the comfort of the shade.
- The board and batten exterior makes and rugged standing seam metal roof make this home a great fit for your mountain or lake view lot.
- The main entry is off the front porch and takes you into the vaulted open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the great room with two sets of French doors on the back wall taking you to the back porch.
- The bonus room - factored into the living area - can e used as a home office, a den, or whatever you choose.
- The main floor master has a large walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry in the mudroom. Upstairs, a landing at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68755VR and get wrap around porches with house plans 68625VR and 68505VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 393 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick