Mountain Craftsman With Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style mountain home plan offers a drive-under garage which some difficult lots may require. Inviting porches and decks surround this cozy home.
- The first floor layout has a pantry that doubles as a prep-kitchen. The vaulted great room has built-ins on both sides of the fireplace, double sliding glass doors inviting generous amounts of light and is open to the kitchen and breakfast.
- The second floor has two good size guest bedrooms with their own baths on the opposite ends of the house. A common area lies between the bedrooms as a relaxing spot for reading, study, or relaxing.
- The basement level provides for a large, optional rec area and arts and crafts area, a wine cellar and two garage bays. When finished as shown in the plans, this level adds 883 square feet of heated living space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 29807RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 38' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick