Mountain Craftsman with Handy Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- The open gable above the front porch of this mountain, Craftsman home sets the precedent for the thoughtful and beautiful design. The walk-out basement makes this home ideal for a sloping lot.
- Inside, a den (or office) and full bath border the foyer, while the heart of the home can be found towards the rear. The light and airy, shared living spaces are open to one another, creating a comfortable flow for everyday living.
- The massive deck and covered porch allow you to take advantage of the surrounding views, as well as entertain on a large scale. The oversized pantry provides ample storage space and connects the mudroom with the kitchen.
- Retreat to the main-level, master suite for peace and quiet, and discover an open, 5-fixture bath with a handy laundry chute that escorts your clothes to the lower-level laundry room.
- Downstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a spacious family room with a wet bar, and a sliding door grants access to the sizable covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss