Mountain Home Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A basement garage with lots of storage and a narrow footprint are distinguishing features of this Mountain home plan.
- The main living area is all open with the great room having a two-story ceiling.
- A covered front porch extends all across the front of the home with plenty of room for a rocking chair or two.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The upper level has two large bedrooms and a cozy loft area that overlooks the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Storage: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick