Mountain Home Plan with Dramatic Two-Story Windows
About This Plan
- Fabulous views can be had from the two-story windows in the great room of this Mountain home plan.
- The big covered deck wraps around the home with a delightful sunroom at one end.
- Dine in the formal dining room or grab a quick bite to eat on the peninsula eating bar with seats for three.
- The main floor ' suite has two walk-in closets and a soaking tub.
- On the second floor, two big bedrooms share a loft area and hall bath, with extra storage room available in back of each bedroom.
- This home plan is designed for a sloping lot and has a drive-under two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 38' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N