Mountain Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this Mountain home plan has a sunken ground floor entry with an open staircase that leads you up to the main living area on one side or up three stairs on the other side to the finished lower level.
- A big den is made for entertaining with a mini-kitchen.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level has its own bathroom and there is an additional bath in case you want to turn the study into another bedroom.
- On the main level, a huge great room is flooded with light from windows on two sides.
- More light streams into the sunroom off the kitchen - a great spot for a playroom or quiet retreat to curl up with a book.
- The master suite has a private deck and huge soaking tub.
- Loft space on the second floor overlooks the great room.
- PLEASE NOTE: This plan carries a 6-8 week delivery delay. Please contact us with any additional questions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,190 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,731 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,189 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick