Mountain Home with Flair
About This Plan
- Unusual window shapes distinguish the two-story great room, giving it a great deal of flair.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the great room and the ' suite.
- Both the dining room and ' suite have double doors that open to an open deck area.
- A covered stoop gives you a side entry right into the kitchen.
- Spiral stairs lead up to the second floor where a loft overlooks the great room below.
- Each bedroom on this floor has a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick