Mountain Home with Game Room
About This Plan
- Extensive decking and a delightful screened porch will give your family many happy hours of outdoor enjoyment in this Mountain home.
- Inside, the L-shaped living area has an open layout that makes the space seem larger.
- The first floor guest room has access to the full bathroom through sliding pocket doors.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a cozy fireplace and reading nook set in a bay.
- The second bedroom on this floor also has a reading nook.
- Unusual for a Mountain home, a spacious game room has plenty of room for a big pool table and cards table.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"