Mountain Home with Log Siding
About This Plan
- The rustic look of this Mountain home with log siding makes it a perfect vacation getaway.
- An open floor plan combines the great room, kitchen with beamed ceiling and dining room to all flow together.
- Double doors open to the wrap-around porch from all the main rooms as well as bedroom 3.
- The second floor is devoted to the master suite with its own private covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,323 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss