Mountain Home with Sun Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy the evening on the covered front porch or prepare dinner on the rear grilling porch of this charming open floor plan home.
- As you enter the home, the great room welcomes you with a warm stone fireplace and a balcony overlooking from above.
- The two-story great room opens to the kitchen and dining room, giving you marvelous views.
- A beautiful sun room is flooded with light from three sides.
- The kitchen features a wrap-around eat-at peninsula bar that seats eight, perfect for quick meals or entertaining.
- The master bedroom offers a vaulted ceiling, a fireplace, and access to a covered side porch.
- The master bath features a corner whirlpool tub, shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find bedrooms 2 and 3 and a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 508 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick